Monday, May 4, 2015

Prayers Please, for George and Robert

Hey from Chi-Town!

It was a slower week this week, definitely containing its ups and downs. Five of the potential investigators that we had given copies of the Book of Mormon to dropped us for various reasons, Robert, our miracle investigator from last week, has gone into hiding, and we haven't been able to make any contact with him, and we didn't find anyone in all of our tracting and street contacting this week, so that was a bummer. 


On the upside, we taught George twice this week, and he's got a solid understanding of the Book of Mormon. We were also able to set up a return appointment with him for Thursday, and President Fenn is coming to the lesson with us to help clear up some of the concerns that George has about the Godhead and the priesthood.

We got soaked on our bikes again last night after dinner at the Boswell's house, but it was fine! This week it's supposed to rain every single day but one, so that will definitely make things interesting for us on the bikes. I'm sure we'll still look fly anyway!


Last week when we played soccer for our zone conference, don't worry, I didn't show everybody up. I only had two bicycle kicks and three scorpions. So I kept the skills low key.

Anyways, that was about it for this week, nothing too crazy. I'm so excited to talk to you all on Sunday, I can't wait to see all of your faces! Let me know what questions anybody has to answer!

I can't wait to talk to you all on Sunday!
Love,
Elder Dallas Anderson
#BaptizingTheBulls

No comments:

Post a Comment