Top Two Lists
What are the Top 2 demonstrations you've seen of Chicago sports fanaticism?
- One guy painted his entire lawn with the Cubs logo
- Every freakin' car has stick figure people or license plates with a Chicago sport logo
What are the Top 2 foods and/or restaurants you've enjoyed in Chicago?
- Deep dish pizza at Giordano's
- Cake shake at Portillos
- (Bonus: anything at QBBQ)
What are the Top 2 phrases/words you've heard in Chicago?
- Finna. As in, "You finna come to church on Sunday?"
- "You know what I'm sayin'?"
Top 2 words you've heard pronounced differently in Chicago?
- Joliet. People say it jaw-leeyet even though that city has a law requiring it to be pronounced joe-leeyet.
- Bourbonnais. It's supposed to be French-ish: bour-bonnay. But people say ber-BAIN-iss.
Top 2 weird questions you get about Mormons.
- Everyone always asks about polygamy.
- Someone got us confused with the Amish. (Nope, I like to watch TV.)
Top 2 things in your closet that will be out of style when you return.
- White shirts.
Top 2 cousins who will have changed the most by the time you get home.
Top 2 personal habits your companion would mention when describing you.
- I talk in my sleep.
- I am crazy good at exercising in the morning. I do step-ups on the bed!