Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Farewell and Fond Memories from Elder Limary

We received this kind (and kind of hilarious!) note from Elder Limary, Dallas' most recent companion:

Hey sister Anderson! 

I just thought I would send you an email telling you what a hard working and impressive son you have! I really truly loved and enjoyed working with him. He has been my favorite companion thus far. 

Some funny things your son has said: He woke up in the middle of the night, sat up, and with a very concerned voice, asked me "Hey, does my bed spread match my sheets?!" Very confused I asked, "Are you talking to me?" He said "Yes! Does my bed spread match my sheets?!!" Wanting to go to bed I said, "Yeah, I think they match your sheets." And that must have been good enough.

Also one time he stepped on me while going to bathroom/getting a drink of water. Which is what he did every single night. 

Also, your son calls his clothing choice "GRAYSCALE!"

Sorry this note is so short. Thank you for supporting him on his mission!

#stayhungry #chiwest #keeppounding 
-elder limary

No comments:

Post a Comment